Free Instant Meth Tests - Terms & Conditions
This is the perfect opportunity to test at the beginning and end of your tenancies. This way you are protecting your (or clients) biggest asset from potential issues further down the road giving yourself (or client) peace of mind.
If you currently have tenants and suspect they are smoking meth then you can perform a mid-tenancy meth test. You must provide at least 48hr notice to tenants before entering the property to test, and landlords must disclose they will be testing for meth.
The free instant meth tests are only available in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand.
The Service Provided:
You will receive 3 instant meth tests (3 different locations) on your chosen property. This will give you a screened result on if the meth levels are over the NZ Standard level considered contaminated of 1.5μg/100cm² within the property.
If the instant result is positive, we highly recommend that you get a Comprehensive Test to determine which rooms are above the NZS 8510:2017 of 1.5μg/100cm2. (Why? Because you now know the meth level is above the NZS in your property. Therefore, you can skip the Composite LAB Test saving yourself time and money!) If the result is negative, there will be no further relationship.
If the Comprehensive Test is positive, you will be required to use Eco Decontamination Systems to clean your property within 30 days. If you choose not to use our services you will be required to pay a fee of $150.
If your Comprehensive Test is positive, at the end of the 30 days you will be invoiced for the $150. However, if you do choose to use our services this will be deducted from your bill.
Once you receive the ‘cleaning’ invoice, you will have 7 days from the date of issue to pay.
To collect funds that remain unpaid for 30 days or more, Eco Decontamination Systems may take reasonable collection measures such as using a collection agency, the owner agrees to pay fees, interest, collection costs, legal fees, lawyers’ fees, and all other costs and fees for the collection of unpaid funds.
1. This report is based upon limitations of sample quantity as determined by the requestor meaning that not all locations at the property are tested.
2. There is no current testing process that can prove conclusively that manufacture is the cause of methamphetamine contamination.
3. Due to the nature of meth vapour, variations in surface contamination is possible.
4. This report is not intended for evidential use in any criminal proceedings
5. Eco Decontamination Systems will always operate and undertake methamphetamine sampling services and subsequent reporting with complete impartiality and confidentiality.
6. Eco Decontamination Systems is independent of all parties and does not engage in any activities that may conflict with this independence of judgment and integrity in relation to its inspection activities.
7. This report must not be reproduced, except in full, without the written consent of Eco Decontamination Systems
If you book an appointment, requesting our service. You agree to all terms and conditions described herein. We will bring a form for you to sign when we come on-site to test.